Hi SED 552 folks,
Welcome to our class blog! And if you haven't blogged before, then welcome to the blogisphere!
We will use this space (today and beyond) to have some conversation about the work we are doing in SED 552. I have invited each of you to be a co-author on this blog, so we can all post and leave comments here. (Usually a blog only has one author, but we are using it as a communal space.)
Here are a few things you need to know to get started:
1) In order to post anything on this blog, you must respond to the invitation I sent you this morning. This will walk you through the steps of creating a google account (if you don't have one already).
2) In order to post anything on this blog, you must be SIGNED IN. Click the "Sign In" link at the top right corner of this page to get started.
3) To create a NEW POST (on which people can then comment), just click the "New Post" link at the top right corner of this page.
4) To leave a comment on someone else's post, read to the bottom of their text and click on the tiny words that say "# Comments." This will allow you to have some dialogue with one another. (You can comment on your own post as well.)
5) Assignment: Let's just start by everyone putting up one post on the Ira Shor article (from your Talking Points) and 7 comments (on other people's posts) for today. More if you start having fun with it.
6) Don't be stressed! Just do the best you can as you learn the technology. Feel free to post links to external sources, youtube videos, etc as you get used to playing with this.
Enjoy your snow day!!!!
See you on here later!!